elevendarkdayselevendarkdays

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

[MC] The Power of Inertia [MC] The Power of Inertia

If i were to give an insperational speech..

It would be to this song. It would strengthen the power of any voice and insight-fully image a picture in anyone's mind.

[MC] This Is For You [MC] This Is For You

indeed a good listen.

It started off slow, but then it really caught my attention. Well done a all around good piece.

Trance Lullaby (WIP) Trance Lullaby (WIP)

Interesting

Well like you said it sounds like a build up, which is very true. However I do believe that if you took the time you could really make something out of this. I really do enjoy the lead btw.

AetherX responds:

I'm glad you liked the lead, it took me a while to find a synth to use, and I like how it turned out. I'll definitely be coming back to this when I have a little more experience and skill.

Thanks for the review!

TranceCrafter - Victory Rising TranceCrafter - Victory Rising

Good work...

This song had so much more potential then what you did with it. The beginning was amazing, very different intro. But when you slowed down the melody of the song it took so much away from that powerful intro and outro. Plus the main melody doesn't seem to have a high enough pitch, I do not know if it is just me but it blends with the background synthesizers to much and does not stand out enough. Anyways good work as usual, I have been tracking your music for a while, you helped me learn the basics of trance with your youtube videos. Thanks.

Unlimited Depth Unlimited Depth

props

mad skills bro this shit is pretty intense. Most diffidently one of your best tracks all around. Your mastering skills are amazing. The beat kicks hard and the piano flows from the atmosphere. This is is the meaning of what some might call soft-core trance but that's exactly what it did was put me in a trance.

[TC] The Speed of Sound [TC] The Speed of Sound

never stop...

You have some inspiring sounds. A real talent that drives an amazing motivation to let us hear what is a true electronic symphony to our ears. Keep up the great work.

{Synergy} {Synergy}

awsome

right now i prefer NGs trance over mainstream trance cause it really has a different type of sound to it. More changes and its just so damn happy!!!!! =D

Only one problem i had with it, at 1:40 the bass gets distorted. Might want to remaster the song. but other then that 9/10

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

nice

I like this it reminds me of some jump-style or shuffle. keep up the good work man. Nexus has some of the best sounds out there so with it being almost 1/3 of your VSTs i understand. xD

Dj-Brand0 responds:

hey elven, glad you liked my style.

//Brado

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

AMAZING

one of the best songs i have ever heard!!! this is what gave me inspiration to right music like this man. So much energy great build up followed by a catchy breakdown. Any ways if you guys like this song check out mine. Good work man you've always been a great artist.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/286205

Just One Just One

man

this song has potential. A little faster and reworking on the sounds used it could really go a long way. the beat is good but there is still to much repetitiveness in the main cords maybe a way to get them to blend together would give it a cleaner sound. But good.

here's a hug xD

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lol. i decided to leave it like this because Its just a demo really. The final one will have a lot more organization.